How to install Joomla template follow these steps:
1. Login to your Joomla admin area as normal.
2. click on Install Extensions in the left menu, or Extensions → Extension Manager in the top menu.
3. Once in the Extension Manager click on the Upload Package File tab.
To add a new Theme to your WordPress installation, follow these basic steps:
1. Download the Theme archive and extract the files it contains. …
2. Using an FTP client to access your host web server, create a directory to save your Theme in the wp-content/themes directory provided by WordPress.